Production Planning Laboratory
Laboratory of manufacturing technology planning focuses on virtual design and production verification. The main idea of the laboratory is to provide a comprehensive set of project activities from optimization of individual departments, across large groups, cells, lines and centres to the spatial organization of the whole production. The final step is the dynamic simulation of the throughput of the designed or optimized production. All these phases are supported by the latest software applications.
- Ergonomic studies using 3D digital human models
- Spatial organization of production
- Dynamic simulation of manufacturing systems and processes
- 3D scanning of exteriors, interiors and large objects
- Virtual tours of 3D models (e.g. production halls, warehouses)
Ing. Marek Bureš, Ph.D.